Polypropylene random copolymers are thermoplastic resins produced through the polymerization of propylene, with ethylene links introduced in the polymer chain. The resins possess a broad range of characteristics and are used in a wide range of applications.
Benefits and Applications
Typical customer applications include:
- High clarity/transparency packaging
- Injection molding
- Blow molding
- Film cast, BOPP, blown film
- Very good transparency and gloss
- Reduces melting point and sealing initiation temperature (SIT)
- Very good aesthetic characteristics
- Radiation resistance
More information about our wide range of random copolymer polypropylene
can be found on our polymers site, where you may register as a new customer or login to access MSDS documents.