The professionalism and flexibility of our employees enable us to manage through this challenging time. To keep them safe and healthy, all office-based employees who are able to perform their jobs remotely continue to work from home.
For employees whose work is location-based, we continue to take proactive measures at our locations to help protect our global workforce and site visitors. These precautionary measures include:
- implementing health-based entrance screenings to sites
- increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization of common areas and turnstiles
- encouraging social distancing and increased hygiene practices while at work
- providing sanitizing products to all workers and visitors
- replacing some turnstiles with guards for touch-free access, and
- installing plexiglass barriers for certain entrance locations.
- requiring temperature or thermal scans as part of our site access procedure.
- implementing the use of facial covers when within six feet (2 meters) of another person.
Our goal is to limit the spread of COVID-19. Customers - before visiting one of our EU facilities, please contact your regular LyondellBasell contact to get further information on our screening process, which will allow you to anticipate potential additional measures such as face masks and gloves. The previously mentioned measures may be in addition to any requirements, new or existing, which are put in place by local government or other authorities. As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, the above may be subject to change at any time.
During this time, we will continue to produce and provide the high-quality materials our customers have come to expect and rely on from LyondellBasell. Your account manager is also available to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding orders, deliveries, etc. related to this event. Please do not hesitate to contact them. If for some reason your usual representative is unavailable, another representative will be available to address your needs.