LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” for the fourth consecutive year.
Our vision, mission, values and leadership principles drive how we behave, how we interact and how we will consistently deliver outstanding results.
We work every day to be the best operated and most valued company in our industry, today and tomorrow.
To consistently deliver industry-leading performance by:
- Safely and reliably delivering high quality products to customers
- Being the company of choice for employees and shareholders
- Being a responsible, good neighbor in the communities where we operate
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We own decisions and reward results
- We believe in the power of many
Our Leadership Principles
- A passion to be the best
- Build rigor into decision-making
- Demonstrate strong operational leadership
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Build winning teams